विक्रम विश्वविद्यालय, उज्जैन द्वारा अपील
कोविड - 19 से सम्बंधित तथ्यात्मक सन्देशों को समस्त शिक्षकों, शोधकर्ताओं, विद्यार्थियों, शैक्षिक संस्थानों, जन समुदाय और समूहों के मध्य प्रसारित करने का अनुरोध है।
SITUATION REPORT #93 HIGHLIGHTS
• OpenWHO has launched a new online course on Standard precautions: Hand hygiene. The module has been prepared to help summarize the WHO guidelines on hand hygiene, associated tools and ideas for effective implementation. To date, there has been more than 1.5 million enrolments in the platform's courses to support the COVID-19 response. Access here: https://openwho.org/courses/IPC-HH-en
• WHO issued guidance on Safe Ramadan practices in the context of COVID-19, which is available in Arabic, English, French, Russian and Spanish. For details, reply ramadan
• The WHO Information Network for Epidemics (EPI-WIN) was launched at the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, specifically for infodemic management. For details, reply focus the ‘Subject in Focus’.
• A WHO mission to Belarus has recommended the introduction of community wide steps to increase physical distancing. More information is available here: http://www.euro.who.int/en/countries/belarus/news/news/2020/4/who-expert-mission-to-belarus-recommends-physical-distancing-measures-as-covid-19-virus-transmits-in-the-community
• WHO is deeply saddened at the death of a member of personnel during a security incident in Rakhine district of Myanmar, who was transporting COVID19 surveillance samples in support of the Ministry of Health and Sports. WHO condemns targeting of health workers involved in the COVID-19 response. More information is available here: https://www.who.int/southeastasia/news/detail/21-04-2020-who-condoles-death-of-staff-in-myanmar-condemns-targeting-of-health-workers-involved-in-covid19-response
• As of 22 April, Japan changed the method of reporting deaths, which now includes both the number of (i) deceased cases with complete data matching and verification; and (ii) deceased cases whose data matching and verification are in progress. The notable increase in the number of deaths reported from Japan can be attributed to this change.
Find the full Situation Report #93 here: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/situation-reports/20200422-sitrep-93-covid-19.pdf?sfvrsn=35cf80d7_4
Situation reports: Situation reports provide the latest updates on the novel coronavirus outbreak. https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports/
Rolling Updates: Rolling updates on coronavirus disease (COVID-19) sourced from across WHO media.
News articles: All news releases, statements and notes for the media.
Press briefings: Coronavirus disease (COVID-2019) press briefings including videos, audio and transcripts.
⏩ Share this service with this link: http://wa.me/41798931892?text=hi
📌 Reply 0 for Menu
Bekhabaron Ki Khabar, magazine in Hindi by Radheshyam Chourasiya / Bekhabaron Ki Khabar: Read on mobile & tablets - http://www.readwhere.com/publication/6480/Bekhabaron-ki-khabar